MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017
Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd has released a vacancy notice as MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017 for the employment of 150 vacant Clerk-cum-Typist/Tech/Asst posts. Dynamic and qualified applicants may request MILKFED Punjab Vacancy by sending an application in the recommended configuration prior to the end date that is molded beneath.
The various data identified with MILKFED Punjab Jobs like age point, essential qualifications, selection procedure, and how to apply and so on are all depicted underneath on this page.
Organization Name: Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd
Post Name: Clerk-cum-Typist/Tech/Asst Posts
No. of Vacancies: 150
End date to apply online: 18th October 2017
MILKFED Punjab Vacancy Details with Qualification required:
|Name of Post||No. of posts||Required Education|
|Clerk cum Typist||100||Graduate Degree in Commerce from any recognized Institute or University.|
|Lab Asst./Lab Technician||25||B.Sc. in Science (with Chemistry) from any recognized Institute or University.|
|Junior Mechanic||25||ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade/ Welder/ Fitter/ Mechanist Trade / Instrumentation Trade from a recognized institute/ university.|
- Job seekers having their age between 18 years to 45 years as on 30th September 2017 are eligible to apply for the MILKFED Punjab Recruitment 2017.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
A written exam and interview will be organized for the for the applicant’s selection.
Candidates may pay the application fee of Rs. 700/- for Open Category and for the Reserved Category Rs. 500/- at the nearest branch of Punjab National Bank and deposit the requisite application fee using this fee challan on next working day.
How to Apply:
- Job hunters who are willing to grab this job opportunity they may apply through the website of MILKFED Punjab.
- Official site of MILKFED Punjab is www.verka.coop
- On the home page follow career section
- There after, find a link of Apply online for which post you wish to apply
- Fill an application form with all necessary information and upload scanned recent scanned photo and signature.
- After filling the form, press on to submit button
- At last, take Hardcopy of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Closing date to submit application: 18th October 2017
- End Date of Application form after fee deposit in Bank: 21st October 2017