PGCIL Recruitment 2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued an employment notice of PGCIL Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of various Executives Trainee Openings. Candidates who are ready to apply may fill the online application Form in proper mode on or before the last date.
To get more insights PGCIL Jobs 2017, for example, Qualification Required, Age Limit, Relaxation in Age, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important Dates and so forth are structured on this page.
PGCIL Executives Trainee Recruitment 2017 Advt
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the posts: Executives Trainee
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 31st January 2018
PGCIL Vacancy Educational Requirement:
Job searchers must hold the full-Time degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) or its equivalent qualification from the recognized university.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 28 years for the Executives Posts as on 31st December 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the govt norms.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of GATE- 2018 Examination Scare and Interview test.
Shortlisted job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500/- per month by the PGCIL.
How to Apply PGCIL Recruitment:
- Interested and qualified applicants may apply online through the authority webpage www.powergridindia.com
- On the landing page take the “career” option.
- From there on select the connection of Job opportunities.
- From that point, hopefuls are obliged to pick the apply online connection.
- Top off the online application structure precisely with exceedingly critical points of interest.
- After accommodation of the same, a resume and bank challan having remarkable POWERGRID Registration ID will be created.
- Finally, hopefuls are educated to take a printout regarding the submitted online application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05th January 2018
- Closing date for online submission of application: 31st January 2018
Click here to read official notice
To Apply Online: Visit Here