TCIL Recruitment 2017
TCIL intends to empanel qualified and experienced candidates for Junior Engineer and Engineer under TCIL Recruitment 2017. Desirous persons having requisite qualification and experience in the field may submit their applications within the due date and time.
The appointment of candidates is purely on contract basis and any service rendered will not bestow any right for regularization of service or privileges of a permanent employee. Empanelment of an Advisor may be terminated at any time and the decision of the CMD shall be final and binding in this regard. For more details, read this page of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd (TCIL)
Name of Position: Junior Engineer and Engineer
No. Of Vacancies: 100
Applying process: Online
Last date to apply: 12th October 2017
TCIL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
Minimum Education Qualification:
|Posts Name||Required Qualification|
|Engineer||B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communications / Computer Science/ IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.|
|Junior Engineer||MCA/Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / IT Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.|
Maximum Age limit:
- Appliers’ age should not more than 40 years as on 1st September 2017.
- Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
The contestants will get the selection for posts as per their performance in Written Test / Interview. The decision made by the selection panel of the organization will be final.
It has been decided to revise the monthly remuneration package of Rs. 15000/- for Junior Engineer posts and Rs. 20000/- for Engineer Posts.
Procedure to Apply for TCIL Jobs openings:
- Eligible job finders will have to visit the official web portal of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd that is www.tcil-india.com.
- From home page, select “Careers” tab which is visible at the menu bar.
- Now, hit on “TCIL requires qualified and experienced candidates for the post of Junior Engineer and Engineer on Regular basis” link.
- After that, read entire details which are mentioned in notification and download the application’s format.
- Now must fill the prescribed application form with all information and affix recent passport size photograph on the provided place.
- At last, application along with self attested photocopies of all testimonials / certificates in support of qualification /experience, age proof etc should be reached to the following address which is displayed below on this page.
The Executive Director (IT&HR),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I,
New Delhi – 110048
The last date of receipt of applications is 12th October 2017