UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has published a job notification as UPPCL Recruitment 2017 notification to hire the Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee on 226 vacant vacancies under the various departments of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation.
All those candidates who are interested to join the government jobs can read the entire info through this section regarding the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification and then must apply online on or before the last date.
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Name of the post: Junior Engineer Electrical Trainee
Number of vacancies: 226
Last date to apply: 31st October 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Job seekers who want to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 must have completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or any reputed institute.
- Applier’s age for the UPPCL Recruitment 2017 must be at least 18 years and should not exceed than 40 years as on 1st July 2017.
- The upper age relaxation is given to reserved category as per the Organization Rules.
Candidate’s application fee should be submitted only through online payment mode.
- General / OBC category: Rs. 900/-
- ST/ SC category: Rs. 600/-
Candidates will be selected through the written exam or Interview conducted by the organization.
Job hunters who will be appointed will get Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month as salary
Process to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2017:
- To apply online candidates have to visit the official website at www.uppcl.org.
- After that, candidates need to fill the online application form through apply online link mention as “Apply on against Adv. No. ____”
- Now attached the entire scanned document carefully as per the requirement.
- Pay the application fee and then submit the form.
- In the end, don’t forget to take the printout of application form for future use.
- Start date of receiving the online application form: 8th October 2017
- End date to submit online application form and fees: 31st October 2017