WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has declared an opportunity notice in respect of WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of 112 Assistant Engineers Vacancies. The eligible and willing job seekers who wish to apply can fill WBSEDCL application frame in the recommended format prior to the last date.
Rest of data regarding WBSEDCL Office Executive Recruitment 2017, like qualification criteria, age limit, selection mode, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
Organization Name: West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
Post Name: Assistant Engineers
No. of Vacancies: 112
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (IT&C)
Graduation degree with 55% marks in relevant stream or its equivalent qualification
Applicants’ age should to be 18 years to 27 years figured as on 1st January 2017.
The selected contenders will get a measure of compensation of Rs. 15,600/- – Rs. 39,100/- & Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month by an Organization.
The selection process will be select after followed their scores in Gate 2018 and Personal Interview.
How to Apply For WBSEDCL Recruitment 2017:
- Appliers should go to the official site that is www.wbsedcl.in
- Now Go to ‘Career’ section and follow “Recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer”.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link and fill online application form.
- Go to ‘new registration’ and fill up the registration form.
- After that “Sign in” and Fill Online Application.
- Upload documents like photograph and signature and take hard copy of challan.
- Submit your application and take a printed copy of it for future use.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Application along with Copy of CHALLAN and all duly self-attested credentials should be forwarded by ordinary post to the following address.
- The post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope.
The Advertiser, Post Bag No. 781
Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata-700017
Last Date To Submit Application Form: Third week of February 2018 to third week of March 2018
Click here to read official notice