Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Western Railway invites application form regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of excellent job seekers to fill up 55 Apprentice Jobs. The candidates find themselves eligible for Western Railway Apprentice posts can apply in the prescribed format and submit an online form on or before the closing date so as to reach at the following address.
The job seekers first check the necessary details of eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, instructions to apply and dates to remember etc are provided below on this webpage. We advise bright and energetic job aspirants do not let go this chance and apply as soon as possible.
Western Railway Apprentice Jobs
Organization Name: Western Railway
No. of Vacancies: 55
Post Name: Apprentices
End Date To Apply: 23rd October 2017
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post name||No. of Vacancy|
|3.||Welder (G& S)||01|
Job hunters should be passed Matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) plus ITI in relevant Trade with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University as per post applied for.
- The aspirants who wish to apply for the specified posts their lower age limit should not less than 15 years and maximum age should not exceed than 24 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the organization rules
- The appliers who are going to apply for Western Railway Recruitment have to pay Rs. 100/- through demand draft drawn in the favor of Chief Cashier, Church gate Western Railways.
- SC/ST/OBC /women/minorities/economically backward classes are exempted from this criterion.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of the job aspirants will be called for trial and successful aspirants have to will face interview.
- The original documents will be verified during a selection process.
How to Apply Western Railway Notification:
- The eligible and applicants who want to apply against Western Railway job openings need to visit the official website that is www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in and download application required format of application form.
- After that fill the essential details in the form and check it again to ensure their details. Thereafter append significant documents and certificates and enclose in an envelope.
- The cover should be superscribed as Application for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961 for the ___________ Trade for________ ”.
- Now send it to below-mentioned address.
EMU Workshop, Mahalakshmi,
Western Railway, Mumbai – 400 013
Last date of receipt of application form: 23rd October 2017
Click here to read official advt for the Western Railway Recruitment Notification