Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
Allahabad High Court requires self-motivated, skilled and self-driven applicants for the empanelment of 39 vacant seats of Additional Private Secretary Posts. For fulfillment of this requirement, the organization is going to conduct Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017. The candidates holding requisite qualification and eligibility parameters may apply against latest jobs openings by remitting the application form on or before the closing date.
Point by point data with respect to Allahabad High Court Recruitment, for example, Qualification, age limit, determination process, compensation package and how to apply are very much formed beneath on this page by the group of allgovtjobs.in.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017 Notice Details
Organization name: High Court Of Judicature At Allahabad
Post Name: Additional Private Secretary
No. of Posts: 39
Mode of Application: Online
Closing date for application Submission: 21st November 2017
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Eligibility:
Jo searchers should have Graduate Degree in law or its equivalent qualification from any well known university.
Age of candidates should not be less than of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 01st July 2017.
- For general and OBC Category: Rs. 750/- + bank transaction charges
- For SC/ST candidates: 500/- + bank transaction charges
- By ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/Net.
- By Challan State Bank of India (SBI) I-Collect module and make the cash payment in any State Bank of India (SBI) branches only during bank working hours.
For selecting the contestants, the selection committee of the organization would conduct the interview and performance in interview will be the only criteria to recruit the job seekers.
How to Apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Qualified contenders may apply by filling online application Form for Allahabad High Court Recruitment.
- In the first place, Log on to authority site that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in or uphc.cbtexam.in.
- At that point proceed “Recruitment” area and take after to suitable connection.
- Select link to pdf for ‘Notice for engagement – _____’.
- Read the notification carefully for complete details.
- After reading the relevant information you need to check online application form format.
- Fill Allahabad High Court Application Form with all details in the correct manner with all the mandatory details.
- Upload documents/certificates which are well mentioned in the notice and submit it online and must get a printed copy of it.
- Last date to submit the application form: 21st November 2017
- End date to submit application fee: 22nd November 2017
Candidates may go through Official Link