APGENCO Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO) has released a vacancy notice as APGENCO Recruitment 2017 for the employment of 51 vacant posts of Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Assistant officer. Dynamic and qualified applicants may request APGENCO Vacancy by sending the application in a recommended configuration prior to the end date that is molded beneath.
The various data identified with APGENCO Jobs like age point, essential qualifications, selection procedure, and how to apply and so on are all depicted underneath on this page.
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Limited (APGENCO)
Post Name: Trainee Junior Assistant and Trainee Junior Assistant officer
No. of Vacancies: 51
End date to apply: 2nd December 2017
APGENCO Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Trainee Junior Assistant||25|
|2.||Trainee Junior Assistant officer||26|
|Trainee Junior Assistant||Graduated with B.com first class or post graduation of M.com from recognized university|
|Trainee Junior Assistant officer||Graduated degree in relevant field from recognized university|
- Age of the Appliers must be below of 34 years as on 1st October 2017 to become eligible for this recruitment process.
- Relaxation and reservation in age for reserved category aspirants will be admissible as per the organization norms.
Candidates who have decided to apply for above stated vacant positions have to deposit application fees Rs. 500/- which includes Rs. 350/- for the examination fee and Rs. 150/- for the registration fee.
Test or Interview will be organized for the for the applicant’s selection.
Job hunters who will be appointed to the above-mentioned post will get the good amount of Rs. 18725-34775/- for Junior Assistant and Rs. 34630/- 567760/- for Junior Accounts Officer.
How to Apply:
- Job hunters who are willing to grab this job opportunity they may apply through the website of APGENCO.
- Official site of APGENCO is www.apgenco.gov.in
- On the home page follow career section
- Thereafter, find a link of Apply online for which post you wish to apply
- Fill an application form with all necessary information and upload scanned recent scanned photo and signature.
- After filling the form, press on to submit button
- At last, take a physical copy of it and keep it safe for future use.
- Closing date to submit application: 2nd December 2017
- Written exam date: 30th December 2017
Click here to read official notice
To apply online: Visit Here