BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has introduced a notification to fill the 229 vacancies of Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice in different trades. Candidates who are willing to apply against BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 are required to submit an online application on or before 9th December 2017 and send its hard copy of it so as to reach at the concerned address latest by 10th December 2017.
BHEL is successfully leading company which requires Apprentices for a period of 01 year, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1986 in the below specified disciplines. Other essential details of requirement of BHEL Bhopal vacancy are structured in the beneath section of this page. All the relevant details are provided here by the expert team of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
No. of Posts: 229
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details:
|Discipline Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Computer Science & Application||04|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03|
|Electronics & Tele communication Engg.||15|
|Modern office Mgmt||20|
Candidate’s age limit should not below than 14 Years and upper age limit need to be more than 25 Years. Relaxation in age will be followed as category wise:
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 Years
- PH: 10 Years
- Graduate Apprentice Posts: Aspirants must hold the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute/University.
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Diploma in Engineering/Office Management in the relevant branch.
Job fighters’ classification will be done through their concert in personal interview or test.
Selected job appliers for Apprentice posts will get good pay scale per month.
|Name of the Posts||Salary (Per month)|
|For Graduate Apprentices||Rs. 6000/-|
|For Technician Apprentices||Rs. 4000/-|
How to Apply BHEL Bhopal Recruitment:
- Candidates have to visit official website www.bhelbpl.co.in
- Select ‘Jobs & Careers’ tab from menu bar and select ‘Engagement of ______’ link from left side of home page.
- Read all details and select suitable link to apply online.
- Fill online application form correctly with required details.
- Upload your pass port size photo and signature (If required).
- Submit the completed filled online application and print the acknowledgement.
- Hardcopy of filled application with all Xerox of testimonials must be sent to address given below before the last date
To Post Box No 35,
Post Office – Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal
Pin – 462 022 (Madhya Pradesh)
- Closing date to submit online application: 10th December 2017
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of application: 17th December 2017
Aspirants can get all the latest updates at our web portal as per their eligibility or interest. Job seekers can also follow us on Facebook.