BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Bombay Municipal Corporation, Mumbai has revealed a notification titled as BMC Mumbai Recruitment 2017 for filling up 137 vacancies of Community Organizer in the organization. Candidates who want to be connected with BMC, India’s richest municipal organization they are required to collect the information through this page.
The applicants are to be notified that they have to fill and submit the application form through the online mode on or before the closing date. More details are declared below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC)
Post Name: Community Organizer
Total Vacancy: 137 Vacancies
Closing date to apply: 18th November 2017
BMC Vacancy Qualification Requirement:
Contestants should be holding 12th passed in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification with good marks from the recognized university or institution.
Applicants should have their age above of 18 years and must be below of 45 years.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable as per the organization norms.
Mode of Selection:
An assortment of contestants shall be done through selection methodology that may comprise of the Written Test & interview.
After selection, those candidates will get appointed they will receive the salary as Rs. 10000/-.
Procedure to Apply For BMC Recruitment:
- Visit Bombay Municipal Corporation, Mumbai which is www.mcgm.gov.in.
- Move cursor on the left side of the homepage to see the section of ‘Recruitment’.
- Thereafter get the relevant Advt. link.
- Read advertisement carefully and press on the ‘apply online’ link.
- Download application format in a prescribed format.
- Fill the application form in completed manner and attach attachments as per requirements and then send it to the mentioned date here.
The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM),
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marg,
Paral, Mumbai – 400012
Closing date for Receipt of Application: 18th November 2017
For further detail check Official Notification.