Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Candidates looking for government jobs in Railway Sector they must stay tuned with us. On this page, we have delivered all the current updates in regard of Central Railway Recruitment 2017 in a good manner. Job hunters who want to take advantage of this opportunity they should not waste their time and apply by submitting the application form on or before the closing date.
The candidates can collect the whole information about Central Railway Recruitment 2017 to fill up 2196 vacancies of Trade Apprentice positions. First of all, candidates need to read this page and then apply throughout.
Name of Organization: Central Railway
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 2196 seats
End date to apply: 30th November 2017
Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|Region Name||Name of the Department||Total Posts|
|Mumbai Cluster||Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||252|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||56|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.Dee (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S & T Workshop, Byculla||54|
|Bhusawal Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||81|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||68|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||96|
|TMW Nasik Road||48|
|Pune Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Nagpur Cluster||Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||59|
|Solapur Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||73|
Candidates must have done Matriculation with 50% marks and ITI certificate subject from a recognized institution.
There no interview will be conducted by the selection panel of an organization. It will only select the candidates on Merit Basis. The Merit would consist of: Percentage of marks in 10th class at Board Level (State/ICSE/CBSE/NIOS) with Minimum 50% marks. (Aggregate), Weightage of 05% (Marks) for an additional ITI qualification.
- Job seekers age should be more than 15 years and lesser than 24 years as on 1st November 2017.
- The age of applicants must be relaxable in upper age limits by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
An aspirant should pay the fee of Rs. 100/- via SBI Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ SBI Challan etc.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment?
- Candidates who meet the above detailed eligibility criteria should apply against Central Railway Recruitment 2017 by visiting www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rrccr.com
- Get the application Performa and fill it with the essential and asked details in candidate’s own hand written in Hindi/English
- Attach the requisite documents and passport size photograph with the application form.
- Keep it all in an envelope and send it to postal address which is provided below.
- The envelope contacting application should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
End date to apply online: 30th November 2017
For further information check Official Notification