CPCL Recruitment 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to select qualified contenders for Trade (ITI) Apprentices posts against the CPCL Recruitment 2017. The organization is welcoming CPCL application form from brilliant candidates for filling up 108 various vacancies.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is an open area undertaking and works in the field of Hydro-carbon handling, so wannabes willing to be a representative of this organization, don’t miss this chance and request CPCL Recruitment for below specified posts prior to the shutting date.
Organization Name: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts: Trade (ITI) Apprentices
No. of Vacancies: 108
End date to Apply online: 26th November 2017
CPCL Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV)||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||08|
|Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles)||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||05|
|Attendant Operator (C.P)||07|
|Advanced Attendant Operator (Process)||15|
Candidates must have a 10th / 12th / B.Sc or its equivalent degree in the relevant discipline from any well-known university.
- Contender’s age should be between 18 years to 24 years as on 1.11.2017.
- The age relaxation for reserved categories candidates will be as per norms.
Selected competitors will get a pay of Rs. 8625/- per month plus other admissible allowances.
Mode of Selection:
The appointment will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree.
Instructions to Apply for CPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates are obliged to at first visit Official site i.e. www.cpcl.co.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to people and careers tab in above menu bar on home page
- Now on reaching new page hit Recruitment Drive option in drop down list of people and careers tab
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just search the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit “Engagement of Trade (ITI) Apprentices 2017-18” link
- Then hit tap here to view advertisement option and it will redirect you to a new page
- Just go through the details in CPCL Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to the previous page and hit tap here to apply online link
- After that fill the required details in CPCL online application form and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last hit final submit option and take a hard copy of it for further use.
Closing Date of online application: 26th November 2017
Click here to read official notice
Click here to apply online