DHS Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Health Services Assam (DHS) is going to accomplish DHS Recruitment 2017. A prominent job notice has unfolded with the details of 500 openings of Staff Nurse Positions to be filled from dynamic, experienced and eligible individuals. Eligible applicants are invited to apply through filling and submitting the application form earlier to the final date through this page.
To acquire more insights seeing DHS Recruitment, for example, capability, age point of confinement, pay scale, determination system and so on you may experience the underneath segment of this page which is sorted out by the specialists of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Directorate of Health Services Assam
Name of Post: Staff Nurse
No. of posts: 500
End Dates to apply: 10th December 2017
DHS Vacancy Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have completed GNM/B.Sc Nursing Course in the concerned stream or its equivalent from recognized University.
Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum 43 years. Relaxation would be applied as per the rules and regulations.
General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and those who belong to SC/ST category need to deposit Rs. 150/- through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
On the basis of the performance in test and/or interview, selection will be done by the selection panel of the organization.
An attractive amount of salary package will be given to the contestants who will be selected for posts as Rs.14,000 – 49,000/- GP 6,800/-
How to apply for the DHS Assam Recruitment 2017:
Those candidates who are qualified they must apply for DHS Recruitment by taking these strides:
- Visit the official website of Directorate of Health Services that is www.dhs.kerala.gov.in
- Follow “Notification” link given in the download section on the homepage.
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply.
- A PDF file will open and you have to read all the details regarding the recruitment carefully.
- Read the given notification very carefully and after that revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply Online Link’
- Fill the application form with asked details and upload required documents and certificates.
- At last, press submits tab and take a print out of it for future use.
- Start date for application submission: 25th November 2017
- Deadline for online application form: 10th December 2017
Aspirants may obtain other relevant and significant details about DHS Recruitment from Official Notice