DRDO Recruitment 2017
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has invited applications for the Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Posts in the different department on 146 unoccupied seats. Applications are required to be submitted on or before the end date. For further details regarding the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates must have a look below:
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
No. of Vacancies: 140
Post Name: Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Posts
Mode of Application: Offline
Closing date to apply: 26th November 2017 (within 21 days)
DRDO Vacancies Details:
|Name of Positions||Total Posts|
|COPA (Computer Operator Programming Assistant)||35|
|Draughts Mans Mechanical||10|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||15|
Candidate must hold Class-X or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Equivalent also have passed in relevant ITI/trade test passed from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority).
Candidate’s age must be below of 27 years for the announced posts and Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per Govt. rules.
Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of Desirable Qualification/experience, Screening Test or any other method.
Only Open category Candidates may submit the application fee Rs. 30/- through Crossed Postal Order in favor of “The Director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai”.
- For the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: Rs. 7767/- per month
- For the Welder (G & E): Rs. 7767/- per month
- For rest of the Posts: Rs. 8166/- per month
Instructions to Apply DRDO Recruitment:
- Candidates with essential academic records and skills need to submit the application through official website which is https://rac.gov.in
- The aspirants have to follow ‘What’s New’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now read all given information completely and fill it with all mandatory details and upload the required documents scanned copies with it along with the recent photograph.
- At last aspirants need to submit the filled form online on or before the closing date.
Last date for receipt of online Application form: within 30 Days of application released