EIL Recruitment 2017
Engineers India Limited (EIL) invites applications for the appointment through EIL Recruitment 2017 For Trade/Technician Apprentices Fresher to fill the 229 vacancies. Candidates can apply online until 28th November 2017.
EIL has been engaged in various Gas and Oil making products. The organization provides tremendous opportunities and environment to work efficiently. Aspirants who want to join this association need to apply as soon as possible.
Other details related to EIL Management Trainee Vacancy such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are depicted below.
Organization Name: Engineers India Limited (EIL)
No. of Posts: 229
Vacancy Name: Trade/Technician Apprentices
EIL Jobs & Eligibility Criteria:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Education required|
|Trade Apprentices||179||Graduate in any discipline or 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or ITI in relevant Trade|
|Technical Apprentice||50||Diploma in relevant Engineering.|
- Job seekers age must be under 28 years.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserved contenders according to rules and regulations of Government
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
The Regular Pay Scale of Rs. 10000-14000/- will be paid to selected candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates need to apply through EIL official website after reading the complete instructions required to apply:
Instructions to Apply:
- Login to the official portal that is http://recruitment.eil.co.in
- Go to “Recruitment of _______” section
- Select “Post to Apply” and then Click on “Basic Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the online application form with all the relevant details.
- Submit the completed application form and a “Registration no.” will be provided that would be required in future correspondence.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application before waiting for the last date.
Closing date of online registration: 28th November 2017