JKSSB Recruitment 2018
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has conveyed a notification namely as JKSSB Recruitment 2018 for filling up 1162 Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Jr Assistant & Other Vacancies are offered under the State commission.
All 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation/ Post Graduation degree holders are invited hereby to fill and submit the application form through the online mode only 22nd December 2017. Details concerned with JKSSB Recruitment 2018 such as educational qualification, age limits, how to apply, last date to apply etc. are defined below by allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Name of Post: Junior Engineer, Draftsman, Jr Assistant & Others
No. Of Vacant Posts: 1162 Vacant Posts
Application mode: online
End date to apply: 22nd December 2017
JKSSB Vacancies Details:
|Name of Positions||Total Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) in Public Works (R&B)||100|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Public Works (R&B)||22|
|Draftsman (Civil) in Public Works (R&B)||30|
|Draftsman (Mechanical) in Public Works (R&B)||16|
|Jr Assistant in Public Works (R&B)||55|
|Jr Assistant in Department Of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs||20|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Power Development Department||50|
|Draftsman (Electrical) in Power Development Department||69|
|Jr Stenographer in Power Development Department||30|
|Jr Assistant in Power Development Department||40|
|Technician-III in Power Development Department||30|
|Jr Assistant in Youth Services, Sports & Technical Education||10|
|IEC Worker in Rural Development & Panchayati Raj||25|
|Jr Stenographer in Rural Development & Panchayati Raj||25|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Department||20|
|Jr Stenographer in Transport Department||4|
|Jr Assistant in Transport Department||25|
|Driver in Transport Department||10|
|Mechanic (SMG) in Transport Department||4|
|Jr Systems Engineer in Transport Department||10|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Department||10|
|Sub Motor Vehicle Inspector in Transport Department||10|
|Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant in Transport Department||20|
|Labour Officer in Labour and Employment||7|
|Labour Inspector in Labour and Employment||7|
|Jr Assistant in Labour and Employment||8|
|Driver in Labour and Employment||5|
|Junior Engineer (civil) in PHE, I&FC||50|
|Draftsman (civil) in PHE, I&FC||40|
|Works Supervior in PHE, I&FC||30|
|Jr Assistant in PHE, I&FC||30|
|Jr Assistant in School Education||122|
|Library Assistant in School Education||85|
|Junior Librarian in School Education||43|
|Multipurpose Worker in Rural Development & Panchayati Raj||50|
|Village Level Worker in Rural Development & Panchayati Raj||50|
Contestants who have passed Diploma / Graduation/ Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university may apply for the latest jobs opportunities.
Contenders shall be called for written test/interview on which basis they shall be getting selected for the positions. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017:
Lower Age Limits for all categories: 18 years. Maximum Age limits Category Wise are mentioned below:
- 40 years for Open category.
- 43 years for SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years for candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST candidates: No fee
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through challan form.
Pay Scale Details:
All appointed contestants shall be getting an attractive salary as per the rules issued by Jammu and Kashmir government.
How to Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, will be required to visit the official site i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Follow “DIRECT RECRUITMENT” section and candidates will appear on a new page containing the list of vacancies.
- Press “See Advertisement” link, available in front of that post you want to apply and read the instructions to apply online.
- Now go through the “Apply” now link
- Check all directions precisely and hit “Continue” choice to fill online application.
- Fill every asked point of interest in the recommended organization, and transfer filtered duplicates of records (if needed).
- At that point, press “Submit” button to submit online application and take a printout of it for further reference
Last Date for submission of online application forms: 22nd December 2017
Candidates may read the notification details through the given official link