JRHMS Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society has published an employment notification regarding JRHMS Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 316 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) Posts. The other details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page by the team of allgovtjobs.in
JRHMS Recruitment 2017 Notification
Organization Name: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Name of the posts: Medical Officer (MO)
Total Vacancies: 316 Posts
Interview date: 6th to 10th November 2017
JRHMS Vacancies Details:
|District Name||No. of vacancy|
The aspirants need to possess a desirable MBBS or equivalent degree University to apply for JRHMS Recruitment.
- Job seekers age must have their age below of 35 years as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms
Mode of Selection:
The aspirants will be selected through a test and shortlisted candidates will be called for test and interview.
Shortlisted job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 51000/- per month
Instructions to Apply For JRHMS Recruitment:
- Firstly you have to log on to the official website of organization that is jrhms.jharkhand.gov.in
- Now on the home page, you have to select the “Career” tab which is available under the “Quick Link” section of the page.
- Now you are on the page containing the entire job advertisement you have to select the “Recruitment Notice for MO” link
- Then read the whole information available on the next page.
- You have to read the JRHMS MO Notification carefully.
- After reading the advertisement, if candidates find themselves eligible for an interesting post so they need to download and fill the JRHMS Application Form with all required details.
- Then after filling the application form, you need to take a print out of it.
- While appearing in Interview, the candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Proof & Experience Certificate etc.) hardcopy of the application form latest passport size recent photographs.
- Then Candidates have to go for certificate verification at the below-mentioned venue on a particular date.
Department of Health & Family Welfare,
GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi –10
Interview date: 06.11.2017 to 10.11.2017
Click here to read official advt