Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
Ministry of Defence is searching for candidates with excellent academic records and skills with respect to Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 for filling up various vacancies of Fireman, Fire Supervisor and Other posts under Group-C. Eligible and Interested contenders can apply before 24th November 2017.
Other necessary details regarding Qualification, Remuneration, Selection Process, How to apply and important dates are furnished underneath by the squad of allgovtjobs.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Advt
Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
Name of The Post: Group ‘C’
No. of Vacancies: 18
Application Mode: Offline
Last Date To Apply: 24th November 2017
MOD Vacancy details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Applicants must be 10th / 12th passed from the recognized board/university.
- Candidates must have minimum age 18 years and upper age must be below of 25 years.
- The relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of the organization.
Candidates will be chosen for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 on the premise of Qualifying Tests, Written Test, and Physical Standard.
Job searches that will be selected for the announced posts will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- for the Group ‘C’ Jobs.
Method to Apply For Ministry Of Defence Recruitment:
- Job hunters who want to want to apply should go to official site of the organization that is www.mod.nic.in or official notification that is given below to get the format of application form.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with the required information.
- The application should be attached along with copies along with all relevant documents and certificates and passport size photo etc.
- An application should reach address tuned below.
- The Late or incomplete application will not be accepted by the organization.
- The envelope should be super scribing as “Name of the Post Applied For ……………” affixing postal stamps of Rs. 25/-.
629 Tpt Coy ASC,
PIN-905629, C/o 56 APO
Last Date to submit application form: 24th November 2017