NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2017
National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan is looking for intellectual, skilled and talented contestants for hiring them on 433 vacancies of Nurse, Officer, and other Positions. Online Applications are invited to be filled and submitted by the eligible and zealous candidates on or before the closing date.
All Indian eligible citizens with requisite eligibility criteria are hereby encouraged to apply against the latest vacancies. To get the complete information against NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, Pay band, apply procedure etc. check out the below section created by our dedicated team of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: National Rural Health Mission Rajasthan
Name of Positions: Nurse, Officer and other
No. of Vacancies: 433 seats
Application mode: Offline
Closing date for application: 25th November 2017
Details of Vacancies and Qualification:
|Name of post||No. of vacancy||Essential Qualification|
|Psychiatrist||33||M.D. in Psychiatry or equivalent degree from Concerned Board|
|Clinical Psychologist||61||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Applied Psychology and a Master of Philosophy from the Recognized Board|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||33||Post Graduate In University & have the 2 Years Of Experience in mental health or psychiatric social work.|
|Psychiatric Nurse||33||B.SC In Nursing have the Experience in Psychiatry/ Mental Health Institution/ Hospital|
|Community Nurse||33||B.Sc Nursing in Nursing Council Of India|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||34||Graduation In any Discipline from the Concerned Board|
|Case Registry Assistant||33||Higher Secondary In Concerned Board|
|Ward Assistant||33||Intermediate From the Recognized Board|
|Community Mental Health Worker||140||Intermediate Or Any relevant From the Concerned Board|
|Job Profile||Essential Age|
|Clinical Psychologist||45 Years|
|Psychiatric Social Worker|
|Community Nurse||40 Years|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||35 Years|
|Case Registry Assistant||40 Years|
|Community Mental Health Worker|
The upper age limits shall be getting the relaxation in case of SC/St/PH/Ex-servicemen candidates
The applicants shall be classified on the basis of their performance in Written Examination followed by an Interview.
|Job Profile||Salary offered|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Community Nurse||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Case Registry Assistant||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Community Mental Health Worker|
Guidelines to Apply for the latest vacancies?
- First of all you have to logon to the official website that is www.rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Now you need to hit on “NMHP-Regarding Advertisement for various posts under National Mental Health program, Rajasthan. Letter no 235 Dt. 13.11.2017” link, located on the home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of NRHM Rajasthan Notification, in which you can see all the details about job. You should read all the details very carefully.
- Thereafter you should download the application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- Fill it in correct manner and attach all the required documents with it.
- Keep it in an envelope and Name of post must be inscribed on the top of envelope.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The State Nodal Officer (NMHP) & Superintendent,
Psychiatric Centre, Opposite Pink Square Mall,
Govind Marg, Sethi Colony, Jaipur – 302 004
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing Date for application receipt: 25th November 2017
You may visit the Official Link