RBI Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released an advertisement as RBI Recruitment 2017 in an availability of 526 Office Attendant posts. Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Online Application Form 2017 along with all requisite credentials Applicants who are willing to clutch this opportunity can apply through forwarding the RBI Application Form 2017 along with all requisite credentials, mentioned at the end of this page.
Applicants who are passionate about getting RBI Jobs can apply for RBI Jobs 2017 after getting knowledge from this page of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Reserve Bank of India
Post Name: Office Attendant
No. of Vacancies: 526
Last Date To Apply: 7th December 2017
RBI Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Number Of Positions|
|Chandigarh & Shimla||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||165|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||47|
For Officer Post, candidates should have possessed 10th examination or having its equivalent qualification from recognized University Or Institute.
- The contestant’s age limits should not be less than 18 years and must be below of 25 years as on 01st November 2017.
- The upper age limits can get the relaxation in accordance with the instructions issued by the organization in case of reserved categories.
Candidates belongs to the General/OBC Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 450/- whereas for the All Other Candidates (ST/SC) there will be Rs. 50/- as fee charges through online mode.
Candidates will get entitled an attractive salary package of Rs. 10940/- to Rs. 22,339/- plus other allowances as admissible from time to time.
RBI’s selection committee will hold Written Test followed by Interview for hiring the contestants for the positions.
How to apply for RBI Recruitment?
- Before going to apply, contestants need to visit the official website that is rbi.org.in.
- Read the Recruitment Notification and click on “Apply online” link.
- Fill an online application form with all details carefully.
- Upload the required certificates/testimonials as required.
- Submit it within given time period.
- Last Date to Apply online: 7th December 2017
- Dates for Test: December 2017 / January 2018