UPSC CDS I 2018
Union public service commission is going to organize UPSC CDS I 2018 Exam on 4th February 2018. Candidates who possess essential qualifications are required to submit the online applications on or before 4th December 2017.
Aspirants who are looking for a career in defence should apply for the examination and make a successful future with reputed profile and salary. Applicants should have a look on detailed advertisement to confirm their eligibility.
The entire details regarding to eligibility criteria, required qualifications, age limit, guidelines to apply are shaped on this web page by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: Combined Defence Services (CDS I – 2018)
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Course||Seats Available|
|Indian Military Academy||100|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy (For Men)||225|
|Officers Training Academy (For Women)||11|
|Course Name||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Indian Military Academy||Degree||20-25 years|
|Indian Naval Academy||Engineering Degree||20-24 years|
|Air Force Academy||Degree (with physics & mathematics at 10+2 level)||20-25 years|
|Officers Training Academy (For Men)||Degree of a recognized university or equivalent|
|Officers Training Academy (For Women)|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/Female categories: NIL
- Payment of fee can be done using Net Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card or by cash at SBI Bank.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Instructions To Apply Online:
- Applicants have to visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go through the user guidelines before filling the online application form.
- Click on Part I registration and enter personal details. After submission aspirants will get unique registration ID.
- After it applicants are required to do Part – II registration. Pay the requisite fees through prescribed medium.
- Upload the digital image of recent photograph and signature.
- After submission take the print out of application form for further use.
- Last date for online registration: 4th December 2017 till 6:00 PM
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 4th February 2018
Click here to read official notification
Click here to apply online