UPSC Recruitment 2017
A most recent employment announcement has been broadcasted as UPSC Recruitment by Union Public Service Commission to fill up Assistant Anthropologist, Specialist Officer Posts in different departments on or before the last date that is 30th November 2017. Here we are providing entire details regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification such as eligibility criteria, Application submission process, and other important Info…
UPSC Online Recruitment Application Details
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Posts Name: Assistant Anthropologist, Specialist Officer
Total Posts: 13 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply: 30th November 2017
UPSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Post||Total Posts|
|2.||Specialist Grade III (Radio-Diagnosis)||10|
|Post name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Anthropologist||Master’s degree in Anthropology of a recognized University or equivalent with evidence of specialization in Cultural Anthropology||40 years|
|Specialist Grade III (Radio-Diagnosis)||A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule||30 years|
Candidates may submit the application fee of Rs. 25/- by online payment mode
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be called for Online Examination and interview.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Assistant Anthropologist||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP of Rs. 4600/-|
|Specialist Grade III (Radio-Diagnosis)||Rs.15600-39100/- + GP of Rs. 6600/-|
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Aspirants are required to upload documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single PDF file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken.
- Candidates Are Advised To Fill Their Correct And Active E-Mail Addresses In The Online Application As All Correspondence Will Be Made By The Commission Through E-Mail Only.
- After completing the application applicants have to click on the submit tab and take a printout of their submitted application form for further reference.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online application form: 30th November 2017
- Closing Date of printing the online application form: 1st December 2017