West Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Indian Railway has published the West Central Railway recruitment 2017 notification to recruit the appliers in the West Central Railway for the various vacant seats of Fitter, Welder and Technician. Those applicants are waiting for the railway jobs need to apply for the WCR Vacancies on or before the closing date that is 8th December 2017.
Organization Name: West Central Railway (Indian Railway)
Name of Post: Fitter, Welder and Technician
No. of Vacancies: 407
End date to apply: 8th December 2017
West Central Railway Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post name||No. of vacancy|
Those Job fighters have passed in 12th with minimum 50% qualifying marks in relevant trade or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board is eligible to apply for the WCR Jobs.
Job hunters who have their age in between the 15 years to 24 years as on 01/01/2018 can apply now. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per the age limit shall be according to organization norms.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
The application fee is Rs. 100/- for general & others and Rs. 70/- + 18% GST/- for the candidates who belong to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Minorities and economic backward classes.
Job searchers will get the good salary package per month.
How to apply for West Central Railway Vacancy:
- Job searchers need to follow to the department official portal at mponline.gov.in to fill up the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned copies of all testimonials along with the bank payment details and submit it through an online process on or before the end date.
- Then make payment of application fee
- At last hit final submit option and take a hard copy of it for further use.
Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 8th December 2017
- Job seekers have to read the mention Official Notificationto know the complete info regarding the West Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
- To apply online check here