Apply in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited for the post of Post of ITI (Electrician) Trainee- 16 Posts
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company, is committed to generate reliable power in a sustainable manner by optimizing the use of multiple energy sources. The company has provided with the notification of the vacancy of 16 Posts for ITI (Electrician) Trainee. All the details related to the post, education qualification, the process to apply and the important dates including the approximate date of examination after applying is given below:
Name of the Organization: NTPC Limited
Name of the Post: ITI (Electrician) Trainee
Number of Post: The total numbers of posts are: 16 posts.
End date to apply: The last date for application forms to reach is 31-12-2017.
- The qualification required for the candidates for the above post is that one should be 10th pass along with full-time regular ITI course in Electrician Trade. The course must be approved by NCVT/ SCVT and candidates who have pursued ITI courses in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
- The upper age limit for the post is 27 years as on01.01.2018. For land oustees of NTPC-Lara upper age limit is 37 years as on 01.01.2018.
- Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC( NON-CREAMY LAYER)/XSM/PWD(degree of disability 40%or above) candidates will be provided as per roster points and the subject to submission of documentary evidence in favor of their claim.
- The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is relaxed by 5 years.
- The upper age limit for OBC(Non-creamy layer) is 3 years.
- The age relaxation for PWD-General is 10 years, PWD-OBC(NCL) candidates is 13 years, and PWD-SC/ST candidates is 15 years
The stipend for the selected candidates undergoing the training period for one year will be Rs. 11,500/- per month. After the training period, the pay scale will be Rs. 11-500-3% -26000 (under revision for W3 grade).
How to Apply: Here is a process how the eligible candidate can apply for the above post:
- The eligible candidates for the post of ITI (Electrician) need to have a hard copy (as per given format) to apply for the post.
- The candidate should paste the latest passport sized photograph in the application.
- Complete the form by filling details, signing the form and the necessary enclosures.
- Close the envelope and write ‘The Post applied for ITI(Electrician) Trainee’ on the top of it and complete mailing address at the bottom left.
- The form should be sent through speed post/ registered post at the following address: DGM (HR-Rectt.), NTPC Limited, GE Road, N.H.-6, Raipur (C.Q.)-492001
- The form must reach by 31.12.2017 (05:30 PM)
- Starting date to apply for application is 07-12-2017
- The application should reach till 31-12-2017 (5:30 PM)
- The examination will be held in March 2018. The website will update the examination date before 10 days.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for this post.
- No application fee is to be charged. No TA/DA will be charged for the written test.
- Candidates have to choose a city as the Test centre and there will be no change under any circumstances.
- Preference will be given to Land Oustees of Lara vis-vis other candidates.