AAI Recruitment 2018
Airport Authority of India has asserted a notification online for the career-oriented individuals to get appointed to 170 Junior Assistants (Fire Services) post present in different departments. Candidates are requested to apply online if fulfilling all the requirements before the last date. All details about the educational and other conditions are given below.
AAI AERO job notification details are asserted below like qualification requirements, application process, selection process and steps to apply for the appliers interested to get appointed. All readers are requested to read the subtle info and follow the instruction set for successful registering of the request.
Name OF the Organisation: Airports Authority of India
Name OF the Post: Junior Assistants (Fire Services)
Number OF Post: 170 Posts
End date to apply: 31st December 2017
AAI Vacancy Details:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Applicants should have completed their 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with at least 50% marks or should have passed regular Intermediate with 50% of passing marks to get educationally qualified.
Upper age limit for the individuals is set to be 30 years as on 31st December 2017 and relaxation in this age limit is for the candidates belonging to various categories enlisted in the organization norms.
General and OBC category applicants need to pay the amount of Rs. 1000/- through an online mode as application fee. SC/ST contenders are exempted to pay this application amount.
Candidate selected after going through all the processes shall earn Rs. 12500 – 28500/- per month as salary package with other allowances.
How TO Apply:
First of all, you have to go through the official website that is www.aai.aero.
- Now you need to hit on “CAREERS” tab, available on the homepage.
- On the next window, you will get various links but you need to hit on “RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JR. ASSISTANT (FIRE SERVICE)” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file, in which you can see all the details about the job.
- You must fetch all the details from AAI Notification.
- Afterwards hit on the app link for applying online.
- AAI Online Application form will be displayed on your digital screen, you have to fill it in a correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last, don’t forget to take a print out of filled application form for further use.
Last date to submit online Application form: 31st December 2017
Candidates are to read the Official Advertisement to know more.