AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has released a vacancy notice regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 for filling 927 various posts of Nursing Staff (Group-B). The candidates who find themselves eligible for the below-specified posts can apply in the recommended format and submit the application carefully.
The complete details of the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notification
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
No. of Vacancies: 927
Post Name: Nursing Staff (Group-B)
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 25th December 2017
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I||127|
|2.||Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II||800|
- For Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I: Passed B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University.
- For Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II: Passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
Job seekers must have their age above of 21 years and below of 35 years for Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I Posts on the other hand for the Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II upper age should be 30 years.
- For the General / OBC category candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For the SC/ST category candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
The candidates will have to face an interview. The candidates will be called for the mentioned process after the screening of application.
After successfully selection job seekers will get the good salary amount per month by the department as Rs. 9300-34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay for Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II posts and with GP Rs.4800/- for the Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I.
How to Apply For AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment:
- The job seekers satisfying all qualification criteria (as said above) may send application form which can be gotten through Official Website that is www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in to apply online.
- Fill up the application form with complete data in a proper way after that attach all the required documents and certificates to it. Then after Candidates need to submit it online and get a printout of it for future use.
Last date to submit online application form: 25th December 2017