APSC Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notice as APSC Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of 149 Lecturer posts of their respected departments. All the details for the appointment on Lecturer posts are furnished below. APSC has published a notice in which the important information’s like age limit, educational qualification; application fee etc. has been given below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name Of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name Of the Post: Lecturer
Number Of the Posts: 149
Closing date to apply: 26th December 2017
APSC Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Post / Department||Total Posts|
|Pre-Service Teacher Education||94|
|In-Service Education, Field Interaction & Innovation Coordination (I F I C)||06|
|District Resource Unit (DRU)||18|
|Planning and Management (P & M)||03|
|Education Technology (ET)||05|
|Curriculum Material Development and Evaluation(CMDE)||11|
- Candidates are required to possess Master Degree in the concerned subject with 55% marks from any recognized University with M.Ed with 55% marks and at least 5 years teaching experience.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having Ph.D./ M.Phil degree
- Candidates, intending to apply for Assam PSC Vacancies their Minimum age should be 21 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxations in age shall be according to the government norms for the candidates of a non-creamy layer.
Selected job seekers will get the salary under the PB-4 Rs. 12,000/- to 40,000/- as monthly remuneration along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5900/-.
The interview shall be conducted if the number of contenders is as expected however if the number of applicants will be huge than an exam in written form and interview shall be conducted to post the eligible contender.
How To Apply for the APSC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants may visit the official site that is apsc.nic.in to download format of application form.
- Fill your application in given format and attach a photograph signed prominently.
- The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- The prescribed application should be attached to self-attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience Certificate (where necessary).
- The prescribed application should be submitted to the address tuned below until 26th December 2017.
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
Last Date of Receipt of application is: 26th December 2017
Check the official link given before applying.