AWES Recruitment 2018
The latest job advertisement has disclosed AWES Recruitment 2018 by the Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) to recruit the job hunters for the 8000 PGT, TGT and PRTs vacancies in the department. If you are one of those who wants to grow their career as teacher then must apply online for the AWES 8000 PGT/TGT/PRT Teacher Jobs after reading entire details under this section
Name of Organization: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Name of the posts: PGT, TGT and PRTs Teachers
No. of posts: 8000
The last date to submit online application: 21st December 2017
- PGT: Candidates should have the minimum Postgraduate degree with B. Ed both are 50% marks or above.
- TGT: Applicants must have the minimum Graduate degree with B. Ed both are 50% marks or above.
- Candidates should qualify for CTET/TET conducted by State government.
Those appliers are Fresher’s there age must be under 40 years whereas for the experienced candidates’ age limit is 57 years as on 1st April 2018.
Candidates need to submit the application fee of Rs. 500/- through the online mode.
- Online Written Test
- Evaluation Of Teaching Skill
Job seekers who will be appointed for the announced posts will get the salary as Rs. 15000-20200/- + Rs. 2500/- (Grade pay).
How to apply For the AWES Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates need to go through the organization website @ www.awesindia.com or http://www.aps-csb.in/College/Index_New.aspx
- Now fill up online the application form with all the eligible and correct details
- After that, candidates should upload recent passport size photograph and signature if required with other scanned copies of mandatory documents
- In the next step, candidates should submit the application fee
- In the last step submit the online form on or before the end date.
- Last date to apply online: 21st December 2017
- Admit Card available from 05th January 2018
- AWES Exam Date: 15th to 17th January 2018
Links To Follow: