BMRCL Recruitment 2018
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has discharged an employment notice as BMRCL Recruitment 2018 for filling up various vacancies against Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts. Qualified competitors can apply at the latest 15th December 2017. Different subtle elements like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given underneath.
BMRCL Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notice:
Organization Name: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Posts Name: Graduate Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 80
Application Mode: Online
End Date To Apply: 15th December 2017
BMRCL Vacancy Age Limit:
Job hunters must have their age below of 35 years as on mentioned date
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the government norms for the reserved category.
Interested students must possess Engineering Degree in Civil Only or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university/institution.
Job seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Interview process carried out by the organization.
Job seekers who will be recruited by the organization will get the salary as Rs. 25000/- per month.
How to Apply BMRCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, contenders require to log on official website of organization that is www.bmrc.co.in
- Then, press “careers” tab which is well mentioned on the menu of the home page.
- After that, click on the relative link and read full detail very carefully.
- Now, click on the “BMRCL/ 166 / ADM/ 2017 /PRJ Dated: 13.11.2017 – Recruitment of graduate Engineer (Civil)”
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just go through the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit apply online link
- After that fill the application form and also upload scanned copy of relevant documents
- Then make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit tab and take a hard copy of it for further use.
- Last date for online application submission: 15th December 2017
- Exam date: 28th January 2017