Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2018
Chhattisgarh Police has revealed a notification of CG Police Recruitment 2018 to appoint candidates on 571 posts for Female Volunteers. Candidates who are eligible and keen to make their career in police division may apply by filling up the application form a proper way with each and every point of interest.
All significant data concerning to CG Police Recruitment 2018, for example, Essential Qualification, Age Limit, Relaxation in Age, Selection Process/Salary Scale, How to apply, Dates to be remember and so forth are proposed below.
Name Of The Organization: Chhattisgarh Police Department
Name Of Post: Female Police Volunteer
Number Of Post: 571
End date to apply: 11th January 2018
Chhattisgarh Police Educational Qualification:
Contender who wants to carve the career in CG Police though this opportunity ought to have 12th/ higher education from perceived Board / Institute.
- Contenders’ age ought to be within 21 years to 40 year of age as on 01-01-2018 to apply for Durg District Mahila Police Recruitment
- Non Creamy layer candidates shall have relaxation in age group as per government norms.
Following steps or processes shall be followed for the selection.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply:
- Candidates are obliged to send their applications through visiting the authorized web portal of the department that is cgpolice.gov.in.
- Hopefuls have to fill the application from the official site and before filling an application form read all guidelines precisely.
- Now, select suitable tab regarding Durg District Police recruitment of Mahila Police Swayamsevak Recruitment 2018.
- Read complete CG Police Female Volunteers Bharti notification for getting complete details.
- After that, follow suitable tab to download Chhattisgarh Police application form.
- Fill complete CG Police Application form with correct details.
- Attach relevant documents and certificates along with the Chhattisgarh Police application form 2018.
- Now, send this duly filled application form at below given postal address.
Office of the Police Superintendent,
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 11th January 2018
Check here CG Police Notification to know more.