CISF Recruitment 2018
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notice as CISF Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of Constable Posts. Candidates who are seeking jobs in government sector can fill CISF Application form 2018 on or before the end date against the 332 available Constable vacancies.
The whole points of interest identified with CISF Recruitment 2018, for example, eligibility criteria, selection process, and the process of applying and so on are framed beneath by the group of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
No. of Vacancies: 332
Post Name: Constable
End date to Apply: 11th January 2018
CISF Vacancy Required Qualifications:
Applicants must have had Matriculation / Intermediate from a perceived Board or equal.
Applicants must possess lower age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit 23 years as on closing date. Relaxation in age will be according to the government guidelines.
Candidates are required to pay an expense of Rs. 100/ – through online mode. No Fee is obliged to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen hopefuls.
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms)|
|For all candidates||170||Minimum 80 with minimum expansion of 05|
|For candidates belonging to hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Sikkimies, Kashmir Valley and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K and North Eastern States||165||Minimum 78 with minimum expansion of 05|
|Tribal or Adivasis including Mizos and Nagas||162.5||Minimum 77 with minimum expansion of 05|
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will be appointed under the pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Physical Standards Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Written Test and Medical examination.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in and apply by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- From homepage hit on “Recruitment” tab which is visible at left side of a page and hit on suitable job link.
- Now must read official notification very carefully and apply online.
- Then must fill the prescribed application form through online mode with the desired information and upload Xerox copies of all mandatory documents.
- After that, filled application form may submit online and takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references
Last date for the receipt of online Filled application: 11th January 2018
Click here to read official notice
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in government sector are advised to check daily job openings and apply in an instructed manner of like our Facebook page.