CVPP Recruitment 2018
Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP) is going to accomplish CVPP Recruitment 2018. A prominent job notice has unfolded with the details of 91 openings of Engineers and officers positions to be filled from dynamic, experienced and eligible individuals. Eligible applicants are invited to apply through filling and submitting the application form earlier to the final date through this page.
To acquire more insights seeing CVPP Recruitment, for example, capability, age point of confinement, pay scale, determination system and so on you may experience the underneath segment of this page which is sorted out by the specialists of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPP)
Name of Post: Engineer and others
No. of posts: 91
End Dates to apply: 15th December 2017
CVPP Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||17|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||12|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||11|
|Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||04|
|Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||05|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||02|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||01|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||16|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||09|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||08|
Candidates must have completed BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. / MCA / B.Sc. / Diploma in concerned stream or its equivalent from recognized University.
Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should have not attained maximum 30 years as on 1st November 2017. Relaxation would be applied as per the rules and regulations.
- General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Those candidates belong to the SC/ST /PWD candidates are free to submit any amount as application fee.
On the basis of the performance in test and / or interview, selection will be done by the selection panel of the organization.
An attractive amount of salary package will be given to the contestants who will be selected for posts as Rs. 16400-3%-40500/-
How to apply?
Those candidates who are qualified they must apply for CVPP Recruitment by taking these strides:
- Sign on to site cvppindia.com to apply on the web.
- At that point go to “current employment” segment.
- At that point select the suitable post for which you need to apply.
- Presently enter the connection “login to see & Apply Eligible opportunities”.
- If you are another client then enlist yourself by entering asked points of interest.
- If you are as of now enlisted then enter client name and secret word to sign in.
- Presently Fill Form with every single required detail and submit it after completing it.
- Finally, take a printout of filled Form for future utilization.
Deadline for online application form: 15th December 2017