ITBP Recruitment 2018
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published the latest job notification regarding ITBP Recruitment for the appointment of Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial for filling up 241 vacancies. The talented aspirants looking for jobs in the defence must go for specified job notification and submit an application form through a recommended channel on or before the last date.
The job seekers having Graduate qualification can apply, for further details of age criteria, guidelines to apply, pay scale, mode of selection etc are depicted below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
ITBP Recruitment 2018 Notification
Recruitment Conducting Body: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Position Name: Head Constable and Constable Posts
No. of Vacancies: 241
Last Date to apply: 31st January 2018
ITBP Recruitment Vacancy Details with Essential Qualifications:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancy||Education details|
|Head Constable (MM)||60||Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with ITI Certificate in Motor Mechanic with 3 Years Experience OR 3 Years Diploma in Automobile Engineering.|
|Constable (MM)||181||Passed 10th (High School) Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Post with 3 Years Experience|
The candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed than 25 years requirement by the organization. The age relaxation will be applied for reserved category candidates as per norms.
The appointed candidates who will get selected for the mentioned:
|Head Constable (MM)||Level-4 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 25500 – 81100/-|
|Constable (MM)||Level -3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21700 – 69100/-|
The selection will be made on the basis of following:
- Written Test
- Professional skills
- PST & PET
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2018:
- The eligible and interested aspirants are required visit the official website of the organization at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Now, press on a suitable link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- Then follow the link mention for Reading Instruction and fill up the application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Applicants must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled in the form. The education qualification will be verified through original certificates in the later stages of recruitment.
- Applicant must and upload all the required documents scanned copies online (If any) and submit the form.
- Candidates must take a print out of online application for future use.
- Start date for online application submission: 2nd January 2018
- Last Date to submit online application form: 31st January 2018