KSP Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has invited online Applications from the Indian citizens through KSP Recruitment 2018 notification for filling up 395 vacancies of Constable Posts in the State. Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode from KSP official website before the closing date as given below.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police Department
Name Of The Post: Constable
Total Number Of Posts: 395 Posts
Application Process: Online
Last date to submit application form: 18th December 2017
KSP Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Aspirants must be 12th class examination passed from a recognized education board to apply online for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 process.
- Job seekers age must be lies between 21 years to 25 years as on mention date.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
- For GM/2A/ 2B/ 3A/3B categories Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through the Challan form in the State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on written test & Physical test performance base.
How To Apply For KSP Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode from KSP Official website that is www.ksp.gov.in
- Then after candidates should fill up the application form with all required details and upload required documents scanned copies and submit it.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference
- Last date to submit online application form: 18th December 2017
- Last Date To Pay Application Fee: 20th December 2017