Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018
Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) has introduced a notification about Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 for the engagement of 311 vacancies for the Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon. Job seekers have to submit a duly filled in application form in the prescribed format so as to be received on or before 8th December 2017.
Applicants who are willing to make a career in teaching sector should apply for the positions by reading full advertisement details. Applicants have to confirm their eligibility criteria as per requirement of the posts. The entire details of eligibility criteria, process of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates are depicted below on this page.
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
Organization Name: Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
No. of Posts: 311
Post Name: Medical Officer and Dental Surgeon
Process of apply: Online
Last date: 8th December 2017
Manipur PSC Jobs Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of vacancies|
Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree (Dental/ Medical Qualification or its equivalents qualification from any well-known university.
Applicant’s upper age limit should be below than 38 years as on end date of application submission whereas relaxation in age for 05 years and 03 years will be given to SC/ST and OBC categories respectively.
General and OBC categories applicants are required to deposit Rs. 300/- (SC/ST Rs. 150/-) through online payment mode.
Aspirants who will get the salary as Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Instruction to Apply for Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all willing applicants must move to the official site of Manipur Public Service Commission that is www.mpscmanipur.gov.in
- After this, candidates go to ‘What’s New’ section which is present at the bottom of the homepage.
- Now follow the various links and select “Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment to 300 posts of Medical Officer (MHS Grade-IV) and 11 posts of Dental Surgeon (MHS-Grade-IV) in the Health” link.
- After hitting on this link a PDF file will be visible in the new tab and you have to read it with full concentration level.
- Now follow the Official link that is www.empsconline.gov.in.
- After this a desired Performa of Manipur PSC Application Form will be displayed and you can fill it with true information.
- Upload all the latest qualification certificates and also attach the scanned photograph as demanded in the form.
- Recheck the details in the form and submit it by pressing on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Last Date of Receiving of application form: 8th December 2017
Click here to read official notification