MP High Court Recruitment 2018
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has revealed out an advertisement as MP High Court Recruitment 2018. The organization offers 739 vacant seats of Peon/Watchman/Driver and others posts in the Grade IV. All the interested, skilled and qualified contestants who find themselves eligible should apply against the current opportunities. The online applications are invited to be filled on or before the closing date.
The candidates can collect the information in regard to MP High Court Recruitment 2018 such as education, age limits, how to apply etc. from the below section of this page of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
Name of Posts: Peon/Watchman/Driver and others in Grade IV
No. of Vacancies: 739
Last Date to apply: 31st December 2017
MPHC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Peon, Watchman, Waterman||558|
Candidates should be 8th class passed or other relevant qualification from a recognized board of education or institution.
The appliers should be residing below 40 years as on 1st Jan 2018. The reserved categories shall get the relaxation in age limits as per Madhya Pradesh High Court Rules.
|UR and Non-residents of MP||Rs. 200/-|
|Reserved Candidate of MP and PWD||Rs. 100/-|
Note: Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode only using Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking OR Kiosk.
On getting the successful appointment of the positions, the contestants shall get the good pay band with different grade pay.
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2018:
- The contestants who are meeting with the above-detailed eligibility criteria are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.mponline.gov.in or www.mphc.in
- From the homepage of the official website of the organization, select “Recruitment/Results” link
- Thereafter follow the “advertisement for the recruitment of Class-IV contingent posts of Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman, Gardener & Sweeper for the Establishment of District Courts of M.P.-2017” link to read the instructions.
- Then go back to the previous page and follow the “Online Application Form for the recruitment of Class-IV Contingent post of Driver, Peon, Watchman, Waterman, Gardener & Sweeper of Various District Courts-2017” option.
- Start filling the online application form.
- Make all the entries carefully & correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo & documents if required along with application form.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of application for future reference.
- Last Date for online Application Submission: 31st December 2017
- Expected Date of Examination / Interview: 25th Feb 2018