MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) invites application concerning to MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 for filling up 193 vacancies against the Office Attendant posts. The candidates who possess the requisite qualifications and specifications are required to fill an online application form.
The full details of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are briefly mentioned below on this web page of allgovtjobs.in.
MPPKVVCL Office Attendant Recruitment 2018 Notice:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL)
No. of Vacancies: 193
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant Gr III
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply online: 20th December 2017
MPEZ Recruitment 2018 Qualification Details:
Job searchers must have done Graduate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years as on 01.01.2017
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped category candidates having M.P. domicile, Widow/ Divorcee lady/ Ex-Serviceman shall be applicable for 05 years age relaxation.
- Unreserved / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Candidates wanted to edit the application after submission needs to pay an extra fee of Rs. 60/- as one-time edit facility
- Application fee can be submitted through MP Online Kiosk.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Screening of application forms followed by Online Test which is going to be conducted by the managing authority of the organization. Those who get shortlisted for an online test then will be called for document verification round.
Candidates shall be able to receive Rs. 6510/-+G.P. Rs. 2500/- per month of salary as offered by the organization.
How to Apply For MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
- The candidates who full fill the requisite qualifications may apply online through authority site @ www.mponline.gov.in or www.mpez.co.in
- Then select “Kiosk/citizen information” and go to “Application for new Kiosk->Apply”.
- Presently pick a suitable connection to apply on the web.
- Fill Online Application with obliged points of interest.
- Upload necessary size photograph and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee as inquired.
- Finally, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Last Date To Submit online Application Form: 20th December 2017