MSRLM Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) has invited online applications for the recruitment of Admin & Account Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Other posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 7th December 2017. For more details related to MSRLM Recruitment 2018 for Instructor posts, kindly continue reading.
MSRLM Job Opening Details:
Organization name: Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Name of the posts: Admin & Account Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Other posts
No. of posts: 74
End date to apply: 7th December 2017
MSRLM Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||No of Posts|
|1.||Admin & Account Assistant||11|
|2.||Data Entry Operator||11|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Admin & Account Assistant||Degree in Commerce with Typing Speed 30 wpm Marathi, 40 wpm-English & MS-CIT Passed Also 3 years of Experience|
|Data Entry Operator||10+2th Passed English Typing 40 wpm, Marathi typing 30 wpm & MS-CIT Passed with 3 years of Experience|
|Peon||SSC Passed with 3 years of Experience|
|Cluster Coordinator||Any Graduate Degree BSW or B.Sc or MSW or MBA or PG with 3 years of Experience|
- Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on mentioned date.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex- Servicemen candidates and 10 years for PH Candidates.
- For the General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For the SC/ST aspirants: Rs. 150/-
- Aspirants can pay their fee through online or mode.
Written exam and interview will be carried out to recruit the candidates.
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|Admin& Account Asst.||Rs. 15000/-|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 10000/-|
|Cluster coordinator||Rs. 20500/-|
How To Apply MSRLM Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should go through official site that is http://www.umed.in/ or maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
- Now choose link ‘MSRLM Recruitment Notification’ and then click on the Relative link to apply online.
- Read all details carefully and check the application format to fill the online form.
- Now fill up the form in prescribed format with correct information.
- An application should be upload scanned copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience.
- Then press the submit button and your application form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take a printout of it for future use.
- Last Date to Apply online: 07th December 2017
- End date for fee Submission: 8th December 2017