The Northern Railway is one of the 17 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. A notification has been carried out for the vacancies of Medical Practioner Job & Medical Practioner Post. The last date to apply and walk-In date is 9th January 2018. All the other details like qualification required, eligibility, age limit and how to apply for the post is given below:
Northern Railway Vacancy – Medical Practioner & Medical Practioner Post 2018
Name of the Organization –
Railway hospital Northern Railway
Name of the Post –
- Medical Practioner Job
- Dental Surgeon
Number of Post for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 –
There are 10 Job vacancies for the Post which includes Posts in different divisions including Ambala, Saharanpur, Bathinda, Chandigarh, Dhuri and Kalka.
End date to apply –
- The last date to apply and walk-In date for the Post of Medical Practitioner and Part-time Dental Surgeon Job is 9th January 2018.
Vacancy Details for the post of Medical Practitioner 2018 –
- The Job Post of full-time Specialist & General Duty and General Duty Medical Practitioner are on contract basis.
- The contract is of 1 year period.
- Retired government doctors can also apply for five years upto 65 years of age.
- Other facilities like one set of 1st class pass for self and family will be issued Railway Board extant rule applicable to CMP.
Eligibility for the Post of Medical Practitioner Job 2018 –
- The candidate should be an MBBS from a recognized university.
- One year rotating internship should be completed.
- One should have a valid Registration Certificate of any of the State Council of India.
- The candidate is required to have a diploma degree in speciality they recognized by MCI.
- Super Specialists should have qualification in Super speciality.
Eligibility for the Post of Dental Surgeon 2018 –
- Dental Surgeons are invited for the post on contract basis (4 hours working daily) at Divisional Railway Hospital Ambala.
- The post will be for one year contractual basis.
- The candidate should have a bachelor degree of Dental Surgery examination from a recognized institution and registered with Indian Dental Council.
The candidate should not exceed 50 years as on 1st January 2018 for both the Posts.
Salary Package for the Post of Medical Practitioner 2018-
- Salary package for GDMO category is Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
- Salary package for Specialist (1st Year) is 70,000/- p.m.
- Salary package for Specialist (2st Year on ward) is 80,000/- p.m.
- Salary package for Super Specialist is 90,000/- p.m.
Salary Package for the Post of Part-time Dental Surgeon 2018-
- The salary for the post is 19,400/- p.m.
- No allowance will be granted.
- The daily rate of deduction in absence is Rs. 647/-.
How to Apply for the Post of Medical Practitioner Job & Part-time Dental Surgeon
- To open the link of the advertisement for the recruitment of Northern Railway, Click Here.
- The details are given. Read them carefully.
- Make a print-out of the Format.
- Fill the form according to the given format.
- Be present at the Walk-In interview with certificates given in the details.
Important Date for the Post of Medical Practitioner Job & Part-time Dental Surgeon 2018-
- The walk-in interview Post of Medical Practitioner will take place on 9th January 2018 at 09:30am to 02:30pm.
- The walk-in interview Post of Part-time Dental Surgeon will take place on 9th January 2018 at 09:30am.