Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. It is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The last date to apply for the post is 2nd January 2018. Other details like age limit, qualification and experience required and how to apply for the post is given below:
Apply for the Post in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer
Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Name and Number of the Post: ONGC holds one vacant post for Medical Officer.
End date to apply:
The last date to apply for the post is 2nd January 2018.
Eligibility Details for the ONGC Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer
- The candidate should have an MBBS degree.
- The MBBS degree is desirable as per IMC Act 1956 with Registration from State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India )
- One should have an experience of 2-3 years.
- The selection will be based on written exam and an interview.
The age limit for the post of the Medical officer has no bar.
Salary Package for the ONGC Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer:
The salary package for the post of the medical officer is Rs.72, 000/-.
How to Apply for the ONGC Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer:
- Go to the official website
- Click on ‘Recruitment on the on the page.
- All the recent vacancies shall appear.
- All the details will appear. Read carefully.
- The format is given. All the applicants are required to fill them.
- Post the Form.
Important Date for the ONGC Recruitment 2018- Medical Officer
The last date to apply for the post of the medical officer is 2nd January 2018.