OSSC Recruitment 2018
Orissa Staff Selection Commission invites all skilled and enthusiastic candidates under OSSC Recruitment 2018 for the combined recruitment to the 151 posts of Block Social Security Officer. Candidates looking for Government jobs can apply by sending the application form with all requested credentials to the specified address prior to the deadline. All the important details of OSSC Recruitment 2017 are provided below by allgovtjobs.in in a brief manner. Take a look below.
Organization Name: Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Block Social Security Officer
Total Number of Vacancies: 151 Vacancies
Closing date to apply: 8th December 2017
OSSC Vacancy Educational Requirement:
Aspirants must have done Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
The applying candidates should be residing between 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2017. Upper age limits can be relaxed as per the rules issued by the organization.
General category contender shall pay an amount of Rs. 100/- as application charge to go through selection process through the proper channel through Online mode or challan, however, No fee for ST/SC/PWD candidates.
The contestants shall get the consolidated remuneration Rs. 9300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- as salary after successfully selected.
Mode of Hiring:
- On the basis of the information provided in the applications, they would be admitted for appearing for the written examination.
- On qualifying the written test, candidates will be called for Computer Skill Test followed by Verification of Documents.
Guidelines to Apply for the Current Openings:
- Applicants have to apply online using the website of the commission that is www.ossc.gov.in or http://online.odishassc.in
- By clicking on tab “online application” the posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application form online will be displayed on screen.
- The instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the application form.
- The application can be generated by clicking on Apply Online link after selecting the posts.
- Fill the online form with the required information and the information should be well furnished in correct manner.
- After filling all entries, applicants have to upload passport size photo and sign in required format
- The filled and completed application can be submitted by clicking the Submit button. Before submitting recheck the filled form.
- Thereafter click on print application form link to get the online generated application form and send it to the mentioned address below.
Barrack No-1, Unit-V,
- Last Date for Online Applications: 8th December 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Form: 15th December 2017
To obtain other information, check Official Notification