PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL) has invited applications for the Manager and Engineer Posts in the different department on 88 unoccupied seats. Applications are required to be submitted on or before the end date. For further details regarding the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, instructions to apply and important dates must have a look below:
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notice
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited (PGCIL)
No. of Vacancies: 88
Post Name: Manager and Engineer
Mode of Application: Online
Closing date to apply: 21st December 2017
PGCIL Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||No. of Posts|
Candidate must hold graduation/ post graduation or any other degree from a recognized University.
Candidate’s age must be according to the organization requirement for the announced posts and Relaxation in upper age will be applied as per the Govt. rules.
Applicants will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of written test and Interview.
- For the Dy. Manager: Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/- per month
- For the Sr. Engineer: Rs. 29,000 – 55,500/- per month
- For Asstt. Engineer Posts: Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/- per month
Instructions to Apply PGCIL Recruitment:
- Candidates with essential academic records and skills need to submit the application through official website which is www.powergridindia.com
- The aspirants have to follow ‘career’ section and choose appropriate link of the post which you want to apply for.
- Now read all given information completely and fill it with all mandatory details and upload the required documents scanned copies with it along with the recent photograph.
- At last aspirants need to submit the filled form online on or before the closing date.
Last date for receipt of online Application form: 21st December 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued an employment notice of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of various Executives Trainee Openings. Candidates who are ready to apply may fill the online application Form in proper mode on or before the last date.
To get more insights PGCIL Jobs 2018, for example, Qualification Required, Age Limit, Relaxation in Age, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important Dates and so forth are structured on this page.
PGCIL Executives Trainee Recruitment 2018 Advt
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
No. of Vacancies: Various
Name of the posts: Executives Trainee
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 31st January 2018
PGCIL Vacancy Educational Requirement:
Job searchers must hold the full-Time degree in B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) or its equivalent qualification from the recognized university.
- Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 28 years for the Executives Posts as on 31st December 2017.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the govt norms.
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of GATE- 2018 Examination Scare and Interview test.
Shortlisted job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 24900 to Rs. 50500/- per month by the PGCIL.
How to Apply PGCIL Recruitment:
- Interested and qualified applicants may apply online through the authority webpage www.powergridindia.com
- On the landing page take the “career” option.
- From there on select the connection of Job opportunities.
- From that point, hopefuls are obliged to pick the apply online connection.
- Top off the online application structure precisely with exceedingly critical points of interest.
- After accommodation of the same, a resume and bank challan having remarkable POWERGRID Registration ID will be created.
- Finally, hopefuls are educated to take a printout regarding the submitted online application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05th January 2018
- Closing date for online submission of application: 31st January 2018
Click here to read official notice
To Apply Online: Visit Here