PSPCL Recruitment 2018
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has communicated about PSPCL Recruitment 2017 for filling up 2800 vacancies of Assistant Lineman. PSPCL wishes to hire young & dynamic contestants for above-said posts. Contestants, who want to enhance their career with PSPCL they may apply by filling the online application form before last dates.
Rest of the details concerning PSPCL Recruitment 2018 like Academic Qualification, Age Limit, Emoluments, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are well mentioned below by on this page of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)
Posts Name: Assistant Lineman
No. Of Posts: 2800 Seats
End date to apply: 19th December 2017
Candidate should have passed in 10th passed + ITI + one year’s apprentice trainee in respective trade from any recognized University / Institution.
Candidate’s age must be lies between 18 – 42 years as on 1st January 2017.
The assortment of appliers will be purely based on test or interview which will be conducted by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited on the stipulated date.
- For the SC candidates: Rs. 221/-
- For the PWD Candidates: Rs. 351/-
- For all other candidates: Rs. 521/-
- Candidates are required to deposit the application fee plus bank charges along with the challan in any Branch of SBI
Applicants who will be recruited for the organization will get the salary under the Payscale.
Process to Apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
- Eager and qualified candidates are obliged to apply online through PSPCL site that is www.pspcl.in.
- Fill the accessible online application shape and Upload the computerized pictures of photograph and signature as needed.
- Hit the “submit” button after cross-checking it once.
- Keep the printed copy of submitted structure for future reference.
- No other means/ method of submission of applications including manual/transcribed application will be acknowledged under any circumstances.
Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
|End Date To Apply Online||19th December 2017|
|Last Date Of Depositing Examination Fee||26th December 2017|