Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
Rajasthan Postal Circle Has notified about Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2018 for filling up 57 vacant seats of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) positions. The eligible and interested applicants should apply online until the closing date. Other details are given below.
The Rajasthan Postal Circle is looking for highly motivated, capable and talented applicants who want to grip this opportunity they should apply by filling and submitting the application form through the online mode in prescribed format with all significant details in.
More appropriate and essential subtle elements regarding Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2018 such as educational qualification, selection procedure, salary band, way to apply, application fee, how to apply etc. can be obtained by visiting the below section of this page of allgobtjobs.in
Organization Name: Rajasthan Postal Circle Department
Name of Posts: Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancies: 57
Application mode: Online
Closing date to apply: 14th December 2017
Details of Rajasthan Post Office Vacancies Qualification:
The applicants should be Matric /10th passed from a reputed board or institute with brilliant academic records.
Age Limit & Salary:
Candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years. Reserved category aspirants will get the upper age benefit as per the organization norms.
The fee of Application:
- Applicants belonging to the General or OBC Category: 100/- plus Rs. 500/- Exam fee.
- For SC/ST and Women candidates: No fee
- The requisite application fee should be submitted before the closing date through E-challan.
Process of Selection:
The selection of the contestants shall be based on their performance in Aptitude Test followed by Personal Interview to be held at the pre-selected center.
Selected job searchers will get the salary as Rs. 18,000 in Level 1 + Admissible allowance as per the norms of the organization.
The process to Apply for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment:
- The willing aspirants should apply through the online mode by official site indiapost.gov.in or www.doprajrecruitment.in
- Then select the post for which you want to fill the application form.
- Then click on the advertisement link and read it carefully.
- After that read instruction to fill application by how to apply link.
- Click on the Apply Online button and start to fill the online Part I Application.
- Thereafter login with the registration id and password to login the Part II Application.
- Fill it properly and upload soft copies of photo and sign.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of online application for future use.
- Last date for submission of online application form: 14th December 2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Application Fee: 16th December 2017