SECR Recruitment 2018
South East Central Railway invites application for SECR Recruitment 2018 for filling up 1050 vacancies against the Trade Apprentice positions in the different zones. Candidates who full fill the essential eligibility norms can send an application in the prescribed format before the deadline that is 27th December 2017.
All significant details of eligibility criteria, age limit, required qualification, pay band, selection process etc. furnished below on this page.
Organization Name: South East Central Railway
No. of Vacancies: 1050
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
End date to apply: 27th December 2017
SECR Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Location||No. of Posts|
Applicants should possess 10th class examination passed or its equivalent with 50% marks from recognized board and ITI pass in relevant trade with good academic records or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidate’s lower age limit should not be less than 15 Years and maximum age limit should not be more than 24 Years as on 01-01-2018.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Minority/ PWD candidates: NIL
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Applicants can pay the requisite amount through an online process using various payment modes like internet banking/debit card/credit card etc.
The selection process will be followed by Written Screening Test / Main Subjective Type Test / Physical Tests to be organized by the selection committee.
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SECR website that is secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Visit the official site and click on the important links in order to sign up for the recruitment.
- Then fill up the online application form and also upload required documents scanned copies along with a scanned photograph and signature copy.
- Candidates should do the payment and submitted the form online and get a payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last date for receiving of application form online: 27th December 2017
|For Bilaspur Division||Notification||Apply online link|
|For Nagpur Division||Notification||Apply online link|
|For Raipur Division||Notification||Apply online link|