UNDP Recruitment 2018
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is going to accomplish UNDP Recruitment 2018. A prominent job notice has unfolded with the details of 349 openings of Block Project Assistant and Other Positions to be filled from dynamic, experienced and eligible individuals. Eligible applicants are invited to apply through filling and submitting the application form earlier to the final date through this page.
To acquire more insights seeing UNDP Recruitment, for example, capability, age point of confinement, pay scale, determination system and so on you may experience the underneath segment of this page which is sorted out by the specialists of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: United Nations Development Programme
Name of Post: Block Project Assistant and Other Posts
No. of posts: 349
End Dates to apply: Check below
UNDP Vacancy and Educational Qualification:
|Job Profile||Total Post||Education|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||01||A minimum of Bachelors in the Social Sciences preferably in Economics, Public Policy, Governance, social science or rural management related discipline with good Working knowledge and skills in IT (MS office)|
|Partnership Development Officer||01||Master’s Degree in Management with specialization in the environment, natural resources and related field from a recognized University/Institute along with 7 years experience.|
|District Project Executive||30||Intermediate with at least 6 months Diploma / Course in computer applications with Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience and with Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Odia|
|Block Project Assistant||314|
Candidates should have attained minimum 18 years and should not have attained maximum age required for the applied post. Relaxation would be applied as per the rules and regulations.
On the basis of the performance in test and/or interview, selection will be done by the selection panel of the organization.
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs. 72,094/- per month|
|Project Associate||Rs. 52,809/- per month|
|Project Officer||Rs. 1,10,665/- per month|
|Partnership Development Officer||Rs. 1,15,741/- per month|
|District Project Executive||Rs. 91,920/- (@ Rs. 7,660/- per month)|
|Block Project Assistant|
How to apply for the UNDP Assam Recruitment 2017:
- Those candidates who are qualified they must apply for UNDP Recruitment by taking these steps:
- Visit the official website of department that is www.undp.org
- Follow “Notification” link given in the download section on the homepage.
- Press app link according to the post you want to apply.
- A PDF file will open and you have to read all the details regarding the recruitment carefully.
- Read the given notification very carefully and after that revisit the previous page and select ‘Apply Online Link’
- Fill application form with asked details and upload required documents and certificates.
- At last, press submit tab and take a print out of it for future use.
|Job Profile||End date to apply online|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||8th December 2017|
|Partnership Development Officer||11th December 2017|
|District Project Executive||14th December 2017|
|Block Project Assistant|
- Aspirants may obtain other relevant and significant details about UNDP Recruitment from Official Notice
- To apply online: click here