Airport authority of India has asserted a notification regarding the post of Specialist, Nursing staff & Nursing Attendant. The Job location is New Delhi. The last date to apply for the post is 16th January, 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Specialist, Nursing staff & Nursing Attendant Vacancy in Airports Authority of India
Name of the Organization-
Airports Authority of India
Name of the Post-
- Medical Consultants/ Specialists
- Nursing Staff/Nursing Attendant
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 16th January, 2018
Education Required for the Post of Specialist –
- The candidate is required to be an MD/MS in their respective field from a recognized University.
- The consultant shall be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
- Consolidate consultant fee of Rs. 40000/- per month inclusive of conveyance for 03 days visit or 02 hrs. per week in a month.
- The experience required for the post is of 10 years of working experience from a Government Hospital/Private Hospital of repute after obtaining PG Degree.
- Retired Doctors from the Government institutions will be considered.
Education & Experience required for the Post of Nursing staff –
- The candidate is required to have Sc. (Hons.)/regular course in B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing from a recognized University.
- Consolidate consultant fee of Rs. 30000/- per month for 05 days in a week for 05 hrs. Per week in a month.
- The experience required for the post is 6 months experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification or Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery from a recognized board of council & Registered as a Nurse or Midwife with State Nursing Board of Council.
Education & Experience Required for the Post of Nursing Attendant –
- The candidate is required to be 12th Pass.
- Consolidate amount of 12000/- for 06 hrs. duty on all working days
- The experience required for the post is preferably one year experience in a reputed hospital or Nursing home.
- Knowledge of First Aid/Assisting nursing staff in handling stature/ knowledge of dressing
- The age limit for the post of Specialist is 70 years.
- The age limit for the post of nursing staff is Age between 30 to 60 years.
- The age limit for the post of Nursing Attendant is 40 years.
Salary Package for AAAI recruitment 2018 –
The Pay scale for the post is Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 30,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply for AAAI recruitment 2018 –
- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk in interview along with their all original documents/certificates, one set of attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs.
- All the candidate are required to reach for the interview on the following address: O/o ED (HR), AAl, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, N.Delhi.
Important Dates for AAAI recruitment 2018-
- Date of Interview for the Post of Medical Consultants/ Specialists is 16th January 2018 at 11:00am to 3:00pm.
- Date of Interview for the Post of Nursing Staff/Nursing Attendant is 17th January 2018 at 11:00am to 3:00pm.