AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur has disclosed an advertisement about AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 for the appointment of 41 Junior Resident & Demonstrator posts. Qualified and willing job seekers are welcomed in the organization to serve. Applicants who want to get this job opportunity should read here in the below-specified space about the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 announcement.
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
No. of Vacancies: 41
Post Name: Junior Resident & Demonstrator
Interview Date: 9th January 2018
AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2018
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Resident (Clinical)||40|
|2.||Demonstrator (School of Public Health)||01|
Required Eligibility and Age limit:
|Post Name||Age required||Qualification Required|
|Junior Resident (Clinical)||30 Years||Medical Sciences jobs must completed his/her Medicine and bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from the Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized Institute.|
|Demonstrator (School of Public Health)||40 Years||Degree of Medicine and bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) /Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or AYUSH from a Medical Council of India (MCI) /Dental Council of India (DCI) Respective Councils recognized Institute|
Relaxation up to 5 years is given to the SC/ST hopefuls and 3 years for OBC
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- and the SC & ST categories candidates are not required to pay any fee.
- Candidates have to pay a fee in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only in favor of “AIIMS, Jodhpur” payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Interview.
Selected contenders will get an salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400 (Grade Pay) + NPA Plus other usual allowance (NPA for Medical Candidates Only).
Instructions to Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment:
- Applicants should go to the official site that is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- Now go to ‘Latest News’ section from list available at the left side of home page.
- Choose ‘Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Resident (Clinical) and Demonstrator (School of Public Health) on contract basis for the period of 12 months at AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)’ tab and go through appropriate advertisement.
- Now you will get a PDF file contains all the detailed information regarding ‘AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018’
- Read all the information carefully and check all the eligibility norms and other conditions.
- If you find yourself eligible then download the application form available at the end of official notification.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format and attach all the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Now keep an application form safe with you and take it with you at the time of Personal Interview.
Medical Superintendent Office,
2nd Floor, OPD Block,
AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Personal Interview date: 09th January 2018
Click here to read all the details of recruitment