AAI Recruitment 2018
Airport Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply online for AAI Recruitment 2018 through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Assistant and Assistant to be filled on or before the closing date. Candidates willing to work with AAI should clutch this job opportunity and apply after collecting more details from this page.
The details concerning with AAI Recruitment 2018 required qualification, age limit, selection procedure, applying process, important dates etc are well-detailed below. Candidates must read the information and then apply through this page of allgovtjobs.in
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Airport Authority of India
Post Name: Junior Assistant and Assistant
Total Vacancies: 70 vacancies
End date to apply: 15th January 2018
AAI Jobs Details with Qualification Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant (Office)||01||Graduate with typing speed of 40 wpm with computer knowledge and 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test.|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||69||10th Pass+3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks|
|Positions Name||Age Limits (as on 15.01.2018)|
|Assistant (Office)||18 to 40 years|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||18 to 30 years|
Note: Reserved category will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 400/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: No Fee
- Application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
|Assistant (Office)||Rs. 13,400 – 30,500/-|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||Rs. 12,500 – 28,500/-|
Categorization of applying contenders will be purely based on their performance in test or interview session which will be organized by the selection panel of Airports Authority of India.
Process to Apply For Latest AAI Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through AAI website www.aai.aero in English only. The link is available on www.aai.aero or www.airportsindia.org.in under tab “CAREERS”
- No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances. The on-line registration process involves 02 (two) steps for successful registration of the application
- Candidates have to apply online only through the official site, fill the online application form with required details and upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in required format and size.
- Then finally submit the online application form and then take its printout for further process. Incomplete application and application received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date for online Registration: 15th January 2018
|Posts Name||Official Notice|
|Assistant (Office)||Check here|
|Junior Assistant (Fire Service)||Check here|