Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites Engineering students & Science graduates for recruitment as Scientific Officers. Vacancy for One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates & Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates. The last date to apply for the post is 5th February 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Vacancy for OCES & DGFS Post | Freshers required
Name of the Organization-
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Name of the Post-
OCES & DGFS vacancy
End date to apply-
The last date to apply for the post is 5th February 2018.
Education Required for BARC Recruitment 2018 –
- Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates for joining M.Tech. / M.Chem.Engg. in select specializations starting in July 2018 at: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) – Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Roorkee and BHU-Varanasi; National Institute of Technology (NIT) – Rourkela; Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) – Mumbai.
- On successful completion of the OCES or DGFS programs, Trainee Scientific Officers (TSOs) and DGFS Fellows will be appointed as Scientific Officers.
General Category – 26 years, b) OBC – 29 years, c) SC/ST – 31 years
A non-refundable Application Fee of ₹ 500 is chargeable from the male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST
The Pay scale for Scientific Officer (C) in the in the Level 10 – ₹ 56,100 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2018 –
- Candidates are required to visit the website barconlineexam.in in the period January 1, 2018 to February 4, 2018.
- Submit an Online Application by following the instructions.
- Candidates are advised to read the ‘Information Brochure’ before applying.
- The last date to apply for the post is 5th February 2018.
- Last date to download Admit card for Online application is 26th February 2018.
- Online examination will be held between 28th March 2018 to 3rd April 2018.
- Last date to upload the GATE score is 2nd April 2018.
- Display of candidate’s name selected for interview is 18th April 2018.
To get official notification, click here.